Oakley Fathom RadarLock Path Limited Edition
These are the 2013 Limited Edition RadarLock’s from Oakley. And it is out of production so, its going to be rare and that’s desirable, yes? These Fathom RadarLock are handsome and has an awesome color combination. Every time I pick it up, a girl next to me never fails to say, “Hey, those look great. The colors pop’s right out.” Now that’s what I want to hear…
With Ice Iridium Vented lens and Clear Vented lens, its made for Singapore. Humid hot afternoon’s turn ice cold whilst cycling along East Coast. And the clear lens is perfect for night cycling in groups down Changi Coast Road, totally protected from flying debris from those trucks.
With yellow icons and blue highlights on its Polished Black frame, the Fathom RadarLock™ Path Straight Stem puts personality into performance. It features Oakley Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing.
Somewhere between the devil and the deep blue sea, the Oakley Graphics Kitchen cooked up a wickedly original design concept called Fathom. Four premium sunglasses were selected for the eyewear collection, and accents range from the magma orange of deep sea vents to the yellow of corals and the blue of shimmering shallows. It’s a color palette that paints you as a true individual, so no more swimming with the school of uninspired style.
The earstems fit nicely under your cycling helmet while the frame design extends the angle of view when your head is tilted downward during a ride or race. A custom Microclear bag is included for lens cleaning and frame storage.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeability of lenses for the right application
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- 19 mm nosebridge height providing a larger field of view
- Optional straight Stem geometry for use with baseball, cycling or other helmet compatible applications
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Adapt to variable light conditions with photochromic lenses (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
by Wong Kin Leong, eduKate Tampines, Pinevale