100th Anniversary of Tour de France.
And these are the RadarLock from Oakley.com. Just managed to do a shoot on these awesome looking shades. Detailed shots of the TdF RadarLock and literature from Oakley.com. Reviews of RadarLock here.
Unique on TdF Special Edition are:
- Frame color TdF theme
- Microfibre TdF pouch
- Lens with laser-etch TdF logo.
- Lens selection are Positive Red Iridium Vented and G40 Vented
RadarLock TdF with different lenses
SPECIAL EDITION TOUR DE FRANCE RADARLOCK PATH SUNGLASSES
They endure thousands of miles of grueling pain and exhaustion that would crush lesser souls. Their hearts squeeze blood nearly a million times, and their legs generate enough cumulative watts of power to light an entire city. They are the elite who compete in the ultimate test of human endurance, the Tour de France. This special edition eyewear honors the riders of cycling’s greatest competition.
In 2012, seven of the Top 10 riders in the overall classification relied on Oakley eyewear including RadarLock™. Offering the ultimate in performance innovation, it features our revolutionary Switchlock™ Technology that makes the process of lens changing quick and hassle-free so you can keep up with changing light.
The Polished Black frame is highlighted with colors inspired by the red and blue of the French flag, and this special edition comes with a custom Microclear™ bag, decked with original Oakley art. We saluted the yellow of the official TdF logo by adding a stripe of color to the metal icons. For even more customization, the emblem of the Tour is laser etched at the corner of the lens.
Two lenses are included, featuring the lens contour of Path™ that gives your wide peripheral vision with venting for the comfort of cooling airflow. For low light and “flat” light that hides detail, take advantage of the G40™ lens and see what you’ve been missing. When the sun is blinding, go with the balanced light filtering and glare reduction of the +Red® Iridium® lens. Both lenses increase visual contrast to improve depth perception, and the included Microclear bag has a pocket to stow the extra lens.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Cooling airflow via integrated surge ports in the frame, plus venting in the two included lenses
- Unobtainium® earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Oakley Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- High Definition Optics® for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meet all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Includes two lenses and custom Microclear bag